Want to tell a friend about the position of Junior Web / Mobile Software Developer?
Fill out the form below:
Junior Web / Mobile Software Developer
Looking for a challenging environment where you'll get the chance to use the latest technologies on a widely changing array of projects? Look no further. We're on the hunt for more innovative developers to join our award-winning team. We create: cutting-edge, data-driven web properties; advanced web platforms; and feature-rich mobile apps. Our projects are highly dynamic, and enable you to work on a variety of things on a daily basis.
We want people that are thirsty for knowledge and ready to learn. Quickly. You'll be working with a team of talented developers, designers, usability experts and web consultants, all of whom are happy to share their tricks of the trade. For us, the right attitude and ability to learn outweigh experience - if you've got the mind and the mindset, we'll help you put it to work getting the RIGHT kind of experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates should be able to:
- communicate abstract concepts with ease
- build data driven, dynamic websites via clean, thoughtfully documented code
- display solid understanding of OOP and basic design patterns (MVC!)
- design, plan, and implement relational databases with ease
- produce standards-compliant HTML5 & CSS3
- work comfortably with revision control systems, such as Subversion, Mercurial or Git
We'd also love:
- Rails experience (or Django, or Node.js)
- experience with legacy technologies such as Apache Flex and ActionScript 3
- mobile experience (either Java/Android, or iOS/Objective-C)
- an understanding of Section 508 and W3CAG and what they mean for site design
- beyond-basics database skills: stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- experience with datasources other than relational databases: NoSQL datastores JSON/XML APIs Sharepoint
- a well-rounded programming background (like to mess around in Erlang? Secretly like Perl? Cool!)
We are Alexander + Tom Digital, an award-winning interactive agency. We develop advanced online + mobile solutions such as: websites, web apps, mobile apps, video webcasts, SEM, and email (often tied into print and broadcast campaign). We use the web the way it should be used. We work with clients such as the PGA Tour, Bermuda Tourism, Black & Decker, JP Morgan Chase, and The U.S. Treasury.
Competitive – Industry standard.
If you meet or exceed the criteria above, please forward your resume and a list of experiences to email@example.com.
To ensure your message isn’t treated as spam, please put the exact job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.