Digital Marketing Coordinator
Alexander + Tom is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our award winning team. The primary responsibility of the Marketing Project Coordinator will be to work with project managers, IT directors and other team members to support a wide variety of digital projects from start to finish.Back to Job Listings
- Coordinate design and technical efforts on our digital marketing, web design, and app development projects.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team.
- Keep the Project Managers and others informed about project status and issues that may impact project schedules, milestones and client relations.
- Assist in preparing proposals, contracts and reports.
- Review contracts, planning documents and project status reports.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy project files.
- Chair meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Effectively communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Strong analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Experience and Education
- 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines, social platforms and basic reporting
- Bachelors Degree
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.