Senior Web Project Manager
We have an exciting and significant opportunity for a Sr. Web Project Manager. If you want to work on challenging, wide-reaching, high importance web projects, we have the work. Our Project Managers work directly with the “client lead” and often serve in a consulting role on all things web. The Sr. Web Project Manager will plan, organize and execute digital projects from inception through launch. Your responsibilities include understanding the overall strategy, estimating, scoping and creating project plans and timelines for internal and external teams, and then meeting those milestones. Strong interpersonal and detail oriented skills are critical to this position. The Sr. Web Project Manager will also be responsible for working with teammates to develop internal standards, best practices, processes and timelines. Additionally, the position serves as a key liaison between clients and A&T’s design and development teams.Back to Job Listings
About the Position
In this role, you will collaborate with a very advanced internal team as well as external partners and specialists on digital development and innovation. This role requires a demonstrated mix of balancing scope, time, cost, risk and quality while maintaining a positive “can do” attitude and keeping your projects on track. These are challenging but fun projects.
We are Alexander & Tom Digital, a well known, award-winning interactive agency. We develop advanced online and mobile solutions such as: websites, web apps, mobile apps, video webcasts, SEM, and email (often tied into print and broadcast campaigns). We use the web the way it should be used. We value craftsmen-like work and constantly innovate and invent. Because of our innovation and quality, we work with clients such as the PGA Tour, Bermuda Tourism, The Nature Conservancy, Black & Decker, J.P. Morgan Chase, and The U.S. Treasury.
- Assign project role and responsibilities.
- Responsible for Interactive projects, including creating and managing timeliness, developing project plans, milestones and tasks, and adjusting accordingly for change.
- Ensure tasks are scheduled, allocated and completed in accordance with project schedules, budgets and quality requirements. Such projects include but are not limited to: responsive web sites, mobile applications, online advertising, online Customer Relationship Marketing, social media campaigns and more.
- Implement project management best practices that ensure the integrity and quality of project deliverables and responsible for ensuring that there is an effective project change review process.
- Coordinate with Digital team leads to identify problem areas in the process, raise process issues, and identify resource allocation issues or conflicts.
- Interact with client in matters relating to interactive/digital project planning, execution and review of deliverables.
- Proven track record of advanced web project production and management.
- Proven track record of developing timelines to drive interactive development projects to completion, required.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to drive internal and external teams (both technical and non-technical), and client business sponsors to successfully deliver on time, within scope and budget.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Project, Excel), and various time/issue/tracking software (JIRA,Trello, Basecamp).
- Ability to work with multiple teams agency-wide on multiple projects.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organization and time-management skills.
- Open and effective communication in a manner consistent with the audience.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality results. (You’re proud of your work.)
- Foresight and insight to anticipate obstacles, challenges and address them in a professional manner.
- Flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others, to maintain effective leadership.
- Champion existing processes while also identifying potential improvements.
- Capable of making effective decisions, ability to resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
Experience and Education
- Experience working on significant web builds and other interactive projects is required
- 7+ years of experience in Project Development or Project Management within a digital agency or internal digital communication department.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in digital project delivery within an agency environment.
- Experience with project management tools used for task/time/resource management
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (fast-moving and flexible milestones and deliverables)
- Experience working in a structured and methodical way, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.(or replace with 7 years of great web experience).
Competitive – within industry standards- and totally based on past performance and depth of skills.
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.