Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
We’re looking for a digital marketing coordinator to work in our Digital Marketing Agency. We manage and produce web-based campaigns and web/digital development projects for high profile customers (corporations, associations, and government entities).
- You will coordinate design and technical efforts on our web design, digital marketing, app development, and webinar projects.
- You’ll also review and coordinate contracts, planning documents, schedules, and project status reports.
- Coordinate project meetings.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team. (Managing your to-do list is critical.)
- Research, coordinate and manage vendors, resources, and 3rd party collaboration.
- Maintain electronic project files.
- And you’ll work with an advanced team of internet marketing pros, and highly skilled web development teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To be successful in this role you will be detail oriented, organized, and an efficient time manager.
- You will be able to manage multiple projects, remain organized, and perform well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have a desire to learn and expand your skillsets.
- Willingness to contribute wherever needed and manage both routine and more complex challenges.
- Ability to work as part of a team, take direction from supervisors, peers, collaborators, and build and maintain positive relationships.
- Have a strong work ethic and confident interactions with team members and clients.
- 2+ years related work experience required. (coordinating people, processes, productions, marketing efforts, or events)
- Familiarity with digital marketing basics – such as Google Analytics, AdWords, SEM, SEO... the more you know, the more responsibility we will give you on different marketing efforts
- Experience/knowledge in websites and web-based communications. Any web design, development or management would be a plus - including Word Press, WIX, HTML, but you don’t need to be a programmer.
- Familiarity with content and campaign development and optimization across Social Media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree (but you can substitute 3 years of work experience in Marketing or Web roles, for the degree requirement)
- Experience with Microsoft Office apps and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of web development or graphic/web design platforms is a plus. (i.e., Illustrator, Sketch, HTML, CSS, WordPress)
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their skills in a wide spectrum of digital communications and marketing.
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.