Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist will take an active part in the entire client marketing process; understanding customers and creating segmentation, identifying issues, understanding market landscape, planning and conducting insights and strategic research, and executing a data-driven strategy on a day-to day-basis. Experienced Strategists are expected to be digital first in their thinking – but also able to engage with other media that may be part of our clients’ marketing mix. Our ideal candidate will have roughly 3-5 years of experience, however candidates with more experience are welcome to apply.
- Understand clients’ business and marketing goals
- Create and manage Social and PPC campaigns (Adwords/Facebook paid campaign management experience is required)
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns and automated communication workflows (HubSpot workflow experience preferred)
- Develop and present client digital market strategy recommendations and tactical plans
- Develop customer experience mapping and customer journeys
- Experience working in standard CMS platforms
- Demonstrate understanding of SEO best practices
- Track, report and analyze metrics
- Effective written communication skills
- Google Analytics and/or HubSpot certifications are a plus.
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.