Web Developer / Web Programmer – Web / Mobile / IoT
We’re looking for innovative programmers to join our development team. You'll be part of a dynamic, award-winning team that produces cutting edge, data-driven websites, advanced Web applications, and interactive mobile applications.
Recently, we've been building Craft CMS plugins, web components, iPhone applications, VR environments, and enhancing our clients’ customer communications with HubSpot. The variety of work is constantly changing, so you shouldn’t get bored.
With the right attitude and ability to learn from our talented developers, designers, usability experts, and Web consultants, you could go far.Back to Job Listings
You should be able to:
- Understand object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns, such as MVC.
- Design, plan, and implement relational database schema to your websites or applications (MySQL, SQLite)
- Work comfortably with source code revision control, such as Git or Subversion.
- Produce HTML5 and CSS output that passes W3C validation
Other Things You’ll Do
- Work with designers and info architects to bring navigational structure to life
- Build WCAG-compliant sites and apps accessible to a wide variety of users
- Work with many types of databases and other data sources, and convert data between them
- Perform quality assurance testing on applications in development
About Us - Alexander & Tom Digital
We are an innovative team that wins awards for both our technical innovation and our innovative design. (We’ve been honored by the Webby Awards, The Addys, and the Web Marketing Association Awards.) We create custom web applications, data-driven websites, mobile applications and great user-experiences. We are a quality-first company, producing craftsman-like work for the last 15 years. We work for great clients – mostly large high-profile national companies or organizations. We have a talented team and the environment is fun. You’ll work closely with our President, our Tech Director, and experienced developers. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on your team and to make some truly, valuable contributions to an organization.
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.